This course of study will provide students the knowledge and technical skills needed to become medical laboratory and biomedical research professionals in Qatar. High quality faculty contribute significantly to the instructional and research needs of the program. A balanced mix of theory and application is one of the strengths of this program.
- The principle operational objective of the Biomedical Science Program from Qatar University is to prepare students for competitive positions in the local workforce, by providing excellent education in health services according to world-class standards.
- The Master’s degree in Biomedical Laboratory Management at prepares students for research in the clinical laboratory field, for technical and mid-management positions in universities, medical and research laboratories.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Laboratory Management
- Medical Lab Laws and Ethics
- Current Issues in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Research Methods in Biomedical Sciences
- Health Informatics
- Online Admissions Application
- Official Graduation Statement
- Final, official and certified university transcripts
- Official TOEFL (DI Code-8943) /IELTS score report or other evidence of English proficiency in accordance with QU Policy
- Two letters of recommendation from undergraduate professors or employers
- Health Certificate issued inside Qatar (International students please refer to International Students Website)
- Photocopy of the applicant's Qatar ID card (Non-Qatari applicants must also provide a copy of their passport; international students please refer to International Students Website)
- Two (2) recent identical passport size photographs (size 4 x 6 cm) with white background
- Application Fees: QR 350
International9990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National9990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- QR 2,200 per credit hour
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.