Currently, there is an increased demand for graduates who are competent in environmental subjects in all sectors of industry including governmental agencies.
What job opportunities are there in Environmental Engineering at Qatar University?
- Environmental engineering training offers the graduates opportunities to work in several domains of environmental protection.
- The major areas include air pollution control and abatement, industrial hygiene, hazardous waste management, toxic materials control, water supply, wastewater management, stormwater management, solid waste disposal, public health, soil remediation and land management. Within each of these major categories are many sub-specialties.
Graduates of the Master of Environmental Engineering program will:
- Contribute to sustainable development in their respective employment sectors such as industry and governmental agencies;
- Take an active role in their continuous professional development to enable the state of Qatar to build the knowledge-based economy emphasized in QNV2030;
- Promote ethical and professional standards in their careers with respect to the duty of care towards the environment and sustainable development.
- Contribute to environmental, societal, economic and technological needs to address the challenges of the knowledge-based economy.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Admissions Application
- Official Graduation Statement
- Final and official university transcripts
- Official TOEFL (DI Code-8943) /IELTS score report or other evidence of English proficiency in accordance with QU Policy
- Two letters of recommendation from undergraduate professors or employers
- Health Certificate issued inside Qatar (International students please refer to International Students Website)
- Photocopy of the applicant's Qatar ID card (Non-Qatari applicants must also provide a copy of their passport; international students please refer to International Students Website)
- Two (2) recent identical passport size photographs (size 4 x 6 cm) with white background
- Application Fees: QR 350
International6870 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National6870 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- QR 2,000 per credit hour
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.