We offer a master degree in Arabic Language at Qatar University.
- An afternoon program has no ties with any other program inside or outside the university. It employs lectures and seminars to introduce the new contributions in the field.
- In addition to the in -campus lectures the university support students through a blackboard system and Learning Management System. These systems facilitate communication outside classes and provide a space for sharing study materials.
- It also allows teachers to give notices, broadcast announcement, follow homework, discuss within groups and share the grades with the students. It also enable teachers to detect the plagiarism through programs such as Turnitin and Safe-assignment tools.
- Using plagiarism’s tools is obligatory for both teachers and post-graduate students. Lectures takes the form of discussions and dialogues. The students prepare a thesis that fulfils the requirements and rules of Qatar University.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete Online Admissions Application
- Official Graduation Statement
- Final, official and certified university transcripts
- Official TOEFL (DI Code-8943) /IELTS score report or other evidence of English proficiency in accordance with QU Policy
- Health Certificate issued inside Qatar (International students please refer to International Students Website)
- Photocopy of the applicant's Qatar ID card (Non-Qatari applicants must also provide a copy of their passport; international students please refer to International Students Website)
- Two (2) recent identical passport size photographs (size 4 x 6 cm) with white background
- Application Fees: QR 350
International6870 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National6870 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- QR 2,000 per credit hour
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.