For the first time candidates can gain a full Masters of Science degree in this specialist area through a mixed learning process with an emphasis on practical application in the workplace.
Graduates of the Software Solutions Architecture programme from Technological University Dublin, develop knowledge, skills and attributes around human dynamics, business, technology and strategy, IT Architecture, IT Quality Attributes and Environments which will support them in roles as IT Architects. The programme also equips them to carry out applied research in topics at the cutting edge in this field
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IT Architecture Design
- IT Environment
- Business Technology Strategy
- IT Architecture in Practice
- IT Architecture Quality Attributes
- Human and Organisational Issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArchitecture Software Engineering View 16 other Masters in Architecture in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
EU/EEA4325 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4325 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tallaght
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.