The Creative Digital Media and UX programme from Technological University Dublin, provides a thorough grounding in the core skills and knowledge of digital media technologies and offers specialist production techniques that equip graduates with a valuable set of technical and design skills, highly relevant to a range digital media industries.
Depending on the modules chosen and their chosen specialisation during the course of the programme, graduates of the programme can pursue careers as web/content designers/developers, iPhone, Android, mobile application designers, 2D animators, UX Designers, project managers, digital media consultants, media analysts/content creators, game designers, level designers, and game software engineers.
- Authoring Principles
- Information Modelling
- Design Practice
- Digital Media Tools
- VR & AR Applications
- Ludology & Gameplay
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 195 other Masters in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
EU/EEA8150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8150 EUR per year during 18 months.
NON-EU/EEA: €20,250 per 1,5 years
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.