The convergence of technology and design offers unique opportunities for learners from diverse backgrounds to exploit their potential using a wide range of technologies.
The Creative Digital Media - UX and Interaction Design programme from Technological University Dublin, aims to equip students with an understanding and knowledge of human-centered interaction design principles and practices for a range of digital products, services and innovations.
Students will develop a critical awareness of design principles, usability engineering and user experience methodologies informed by established and emerging technological environments.
Growth in demand for online services, entertainment, education and communication has resulted in a demand for graduates with a range of digital technology and media skills. Within the sector, a specific shortfall of professionals with UX and Interaction Design skills has been identified, and this programme aims to produce skilled and knowledgeable graduates who can contribute to the national and global technology economy.
- UX Design Process & Practice
- Interactive Technologies
- Interaction Design Fundamentals
- Graphic Communication
- Web Technologies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Video Games & Multimedia Media Studies & Mass Media View 337 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20250 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.