The MA in Creative Digital Media (Lens Based Media) from Technological University Dublin, is delivered by lecturers and researchers at the TU Dublin Blanchardstown campus whose expertise ranges across fine art, creative practice, film-making, photography and imaging technology.
Drawing from this experience from across lens-based disciplines students can access a range of expertise in order to build technical, creative and critical skills, and professional practice.
Graduates will be equipped to go on to work successfully across fine art, media, advertising, film industries and academia.
- Capturing Time
- Concepts Of Light
- Composing The Image
- Documentary Practices
- Creative Fictions
- Future Image Technologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 337 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.