The aim of the Technological University Dublin MSc Education programme is to equip participants with the requisite advanced professional knowledge, understanding and skills to take a competent and proactive role in the development of high quality curricula, and to carry out education research using traditional and emerging research designs.
These to be informed by a critical awareness of developments at the forefront of policy and practice in higher education and eLearning.
The programme aim to enable the applicant to examine, analyse and capture their journey as professionals in developing the skill and knowledge of their discipline in practice as well as their developments as practitioners and researchers within a professional learning community.
By means of applied research projects leading to theses and peer-reviewed journal articles, this programme also leads participants to publish their research and contribute to the development of their field of practice in education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning Theories
- Educational Research Design and a choice of online modules
- Instructional Design
- Academic Writing and Publishing
- Assessment and Feedback
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 868 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.