The programme is one of five delivered through the Creative Arts Masters Platform. Students on the MA Fine Art programme from Technological University Dublin, will join those on the other studio-based programmes in Interior Design, Visual Communications, and Product Design, and those on the Contemporary Visual Culture programme, where students study the theory and criticism of contemporary visual culture or the history of art and design.
The Platform allows specialisation within a dynamic mix of practical and critical disciplines, placing particular emphasis upon practice engaged with critical and historical debate.
- The MA Fine Art is a twelve-month, full-time or twenty-four-month part-time programme divided between core modules, including Discourses in Contemporary Art and Design, Research Methods, and a Discipline-Specific Seminar Series, and modules designed to provide core and advanced studio skills. In the third semester, students deliver a final project in their specialisation.
- Fine Art students will benefit from state-of-the-art printing and 3-D workshops, off-campus Project Spaces, and individual on-campus studios during the third semester, when students will deliver their final project.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 184 other Masters in Art History in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International3350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3350 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3350 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.