This globally recognised Hospitality Management programme is one of Technological University Dublin 's most sought after programmes. It is the first and only programme of its kind in the Republic of Ireland and provides participants with a top-level educational package that is delivered by leading academics and experts from the national and international hospitality sector.
The programme covers all aspects of the hospitality industry with a business based curriculum that is designed to equip participants with the management skills and analytic capabilities necessary to obtain careers in a wide range of organisational settings.
Career opportunities are literally abound in the national and international hospitality sector. This Masters Degree opens the door to excellent employment opportunities and accelerated promotion within a wide range of organisational roles. Graduates are particularly well placed to find rewarding careers in managerial positions within the hospitality industry.
Graduates have also gone on to work in consulting, tourism, events, marketing, revenue management, teaching and lecturing or have started their own businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Hospitality Operations Management
- Strategic Revenue Management Solutions
- Dissertation (including Research Methods)
- Managerial Finance & Entrepreneurialism
- The Effective Manager
- Emerging Industry Issues
- Strategic Marketing & Digital Commerce
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management View 71 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International1935 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1935 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1935 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1935 EUR per year during 24 months.
- €1,935 Year 1
- €3,735 Year 2
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.