It concerns the new generation of systems of networked devices that are becoming capable of sensing, transmitting and acting on data, e.g,: wearables, autonomous vehicles, drones, robots, smart homes, smart cities, smart industries, etc.
The associated IoT coverage ranges from simple sensors at one end to complex services in the "cloud", and encompasses, among others; electronic engineering, software development/engineering, networking technologies, product design, encryption etc.
The aim of this Dual-Pathway MEng in Internet of Things Technologies programme from Technological University Dublin, is to contribute to meeting the skills needs for sustainable IoT deployment and expansion.
Specifically, the programmes will produce graduates with: Comprehensive qualifications in research and project management skills that can be directly applied in to high-end research, development and innovation to support engineering practice in the predicted future growth in IoT; Knowledge and competences for design, commissioning and maintenance of IoT systems and processes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Modules
- Embedded Systems
- Information Transmission & Management
- Software Engineering
- Research Project (: Research Methods)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 155 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.