The curriculum offers a richness and variety of learning that will ensure students develop a range of high-level knowledge and skill in research, strategic thinking and reflective learning. Students will further develop an ability to integrate knowledge, manage complexity and formulate judgements thereby establishing the foundation for a successful career.
The MA in Management for the Non-Profit Sector course from Technological University Dublin, focuses on equipping students with the essential skills necessary to make an increased contribution to their NPO. In addition to the academic content of the programme the MA in Management equips its students with the requisite practical skills for a career in the ever changing environment faced by NPOs.
The Non-Profit sector employs a substantial number of people in Ireland. This course will enhance students’ ability to make an increased contribution to their organisation and is likely to improve career prospects as NPOs try to balance the needs of their clients and the available resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Policy, Politics and NPOs
- Leadership and Change Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial and Performance Management
- Social Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 32 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.