Graduates of this Applied Computing programme from Technological University Dublin, may proceed to postgraduate studies leading to the award of MSc, MPhil or PhD at research institutes and universities worldwide.
- Provide Computing (and cognate) honours bachelors graduates with high level training focussed on specialist technological skills, including employability skills appropriate to an advanced ICT environment
- Develop graduates who can solve unseen problems in areas they may not have a detailed knowledge of, but which fall under their remit or responsibility
- Prepare students for research, innovation and leadership roles in the ICT sector
- Offer students the opportunity to conduct their research project in industry, in association with industry or in a related area within the Institute
- Enable students to work for a significant period of time on an original research project to generate outputs that will be publishable.
- Guide students in preparation of a peer reviewed journal articles, conference presentation or patent type documents.
- Prepare students for the diverse challenges of research and innovation
- Guide students in the analysis and design of novel solutions to cutting edge research questions.
- Offer students a progression route to PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Aligned Module
- Research Project/Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 20 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Ireland
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tallaght
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.