It provides career focused continuous professional development for Creative Commercial Communications professionals and aims to provide strategic, analytical and leadership skills informed by industry engagement.
The Business Research Methods module is designed to help you engage with the challenges of setting and developing research objectives, embarking on a research process, evaluating and selecting appropriate methodologies (including methods) and the arrival at a sound rigorous conclusion. It enables participants, through research skills development, to commence their independent research.
The Consultancy Project is an innovative and practical component of the Creative Commercial Communications programme from Technological University Dublin , which requires participants to complete a real-time project on behalf of a commercial communications agency. It is envisaged that most participants will complete a project on behalf of their own sponsoring organization. However, some participants may choose an organisation or industry sector that is relevant to the next stage in their career.
You will work independently, with support from a practitioner mentor and an academic supervisor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Research Methods
- Consultancy Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommerce Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 9 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.