The principle aim of this (Bio) Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology programme from Technological University Dublin is to provide graduates with diverse skills to work competently in the following manufacturing sectors: Biopharma manufacturing; Finished Dose Manufacturing; Small molecule manufacturing; Medical device manufacturing; Clinical trials; Excipient suppliers; Project engineering. It will enable students to develop key high-level skills in manufacturing and processing, quality assurance, product development, project management, process improvement and regulatory compliance.
Graduates from the MSc in (Bio)Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology will develop the relevant expertise and skills to work in diverse roles including:
Process Engineering; Validation; Technology Transfer; Process Manufacturing; Laboratory analysis; Formulation Development; Management roles; Sterile processing; Regulatory Affairs; Clinical data analysis; Project Management; Process Improvement roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Pharma/Regulatory Statistics
- Bio-Process Manufacturing Technologies
- Regulatory Compliance
- Small Molecule Manufacturing
- Finished Dose Manufacturing Technologies
- Pharmaceutical Management Systems
- Research Methods (Literature Review)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biotechnology View 19 other Masters in Biotechnology in Ireland
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Tallaght
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.