The Cloud and Mobile Computing Masters programme from Technological University Dublin, caters for the growing need for specialist ICT experts who help develop and maintain and run IT Applications and services across Cloud and Mobile platforms.
- Cloud and Mobile Application Developer
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Systems Support Engineer
- Mobile Development Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business, Strategy & Technology
- IT Infrastructure & Automation
- Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- Enterprise Architecture Design
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 15 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Ireland
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tallaght
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.