Applied Data Science and Analytics course from Technological University Dublin is ideal for individuals working with, or with access to, data in a real context that allows project work to bring relevance to their day job. The course has attracted cohorts of students that are highly motivated and work to a high standard.
It was shortlisted for Grad Ireland’s Post Grad of the Year awards a number of times. Enrolment numbers are kept small to maintain the quality of the course.
Graduates from this Applied Data Science and Analytics programme from Technological University Dublin, are equipped for employment in sectors where data analysis is a critical component, such as the insurance, retail, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, business, travel, telecommunication, government, and intelligence sectors.
Following successful completion of this course, graduates have taken up data analytics jobs with Accenture, SAP, FBD Insurance, Deutsche Bank, IBM, Eircom, Emirate airlines and PayPal, while one graduate has started his own analytics consultancy firm. Many students registered on this stream were already working in data analytics, or aim to start a data analytics function with their current employer.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Data Pre-processing and Exploration
- Data Science Applications
- Text Mining and Web Content Mining
- Geospatial Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Programming for Big Data
- Multimedia Mining
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 76 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
- The minimum entry requirement is a Second Class Honours Grade 2 (GPA 2.5 or equivalent), in a NFQ Level 8 Degree in Computing, Science, Engineering, Business with IT, or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants will be requested to submit the following information to enable us score and rank applicants in order of merit
- Copy of your level 8 award, transcripts for each year showing modules studied and classification of the award. Where transcripts are not in English, you must provide a copy of the original language documents and certified English translations.
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose
International4250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.