In the ever-changing professional and industry landscapes, the Architecture (Advanced Entry) programme at the Technological University Dublin provides students with advanced knowledge and expertise to be agile professionals with an emphasis on the architect as practitioner, as researcher, and as educator.
The qualification is for the profession of Architecture. Architects are concerned with the design and construction of buildings.
They may practice in a personal professional capacity, or in employment in private and public sector organisations.
The field of practice is quite extensive in Ireland and abroad and may offer alternatives of general practice or specialisation throughout a career. Many graduates have pursued very successful careers abroad and others have gone on to become prominent architects in Ireland.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Research: Methods & Techniques of Enquiry
- Architectural Design Research Studio
- Design Studio: Critical Appraisal and Reflection through Design
- Research: Design Dissertation Seminar Groups
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Graphic Design View 265 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International3135 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3135 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3135 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3135 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.