Internationally Ireland and Irish business is renowned for having a global outlook, illustrated by the country's success at attracting MNC's, and the accomplishments of indigenous champions.
This Business (International) programme from Technological University Dublin, will capitalise on this well-deserved reputation to attract an international diverse mix of business graduates, which is just part of the key philosophy of the programme- 'Everything global'.
The target audience for this pre-experience and postgraduate qualification is primarily graduate students who wish to build on their existing learning and have an aspiration to reach a senior management position in an international business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Strategic Management
- International Organisational Behaviour and HRM
- International Marketing
- International Operations Management and Information Systems
- International Regulatory Environment
- International Finance and Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 743 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International15580 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15580 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.