Taking contemporary arts relationship with environments – ecological, spatial, political, economic – as its object of study, the MA Art and Environment from Technological University Dublin, instructs students in artistic research through a ‘world centered’ pedagogical framework.
This framework allows specialisation within a dynamic mix of practical and critical disciplines, placing particular emphasis upon socially engaged practices within environmental contexts.
To support its diverse geographic reach, the MA Art and Environment will utilize virtual learning environments and platforms to connect isolated communities and dispersed learners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Art . Mapping
- Environmental Art . Sensing
- Environmental Art . Hacking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Liberal Arts Environmental Sciences View 120 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.