In the MSc International Project Management from Loughborough University you will learn international and project management theories, approaches, and methods, which you will also apply to concrete cases through innovative project-based modules that involve cases from real-life companies.
You will learn how to plan, lead and manage international projects, through learning and exploring cutting edge research-lead teaching led by leading academics and experienced guest lecturers from industry. You will have the opportunity to network with both academics and professionals at various careers events and round table events.
If you are envisaging a career in multinational corporations and other organisations that increasingly rely on project-based management, this programme is for you.
Why should you study this degree
- You will learn how to plan, lead and manage international projects
- You will gain skills necessary for successfully managing international projects in various organisations that operate across borders and with a multinational workforce
- You will learn international- and project management theories, approaches, and methods
Your future careerThis programme is for you if you are envisaging a career in in multination corporations and other organisations that increasingly rely on project-based management.You will have the opportunity to network with both academics and professionals at various careers events and round table event
- Principles of Project Management
- International Business and Entrepreneurship in Developing Economies
- Managing Sustainability
- Comparative Management
- Strategic Management of Project-based Organisations
- People and Teams
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management International Business Strategic Management View 560 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 honours degree (minimum of 60% overall) or equivalent international qualification.
International27300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU fee - To be confirmed
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.