The Master of Business Administration (Strategic Project Management) from Edinburgh Napier University appeals to people with a wide range of backgrounds and experience; be they recent graduates or business professionals with perhaps many years’ experience, or specialist managers who are looking for a formal qualification to consolidate their experiential knowledge. It has equal relevance to those in the public, private and third sectors.
This programme will develop students’ personal and professional skills of independent thinking, critical analysis and reflective learning, proving you are able to operate in today’s rapidly changing global landscape and have the ability to solve problems at a strategic level.
In recent years, Edinburgh Napier MBA students have come from all sectors including professionals from health, social care, engineering, police, business consultants and those who have decided to take a career break or who wish to change career direction. In The MBA (Strategic Project Management) you will study organisations, focusing in particular on the role of leaders and managers in determining the organisation’s mission, vision and strategic direction.
On successful completion of this programme you will have the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to gain postgraduate-level employment in a senior management/leadership role within strategic project management, in the global business environment. Alternatively, you will be eligible to progress to doctoral-level study at the University or to seek entry to doctoral-level study at another higher education institution.
The MBA (Strategic Project Management) Programme is designed to offer students a general management education with the ability to specialise in strategic project management.
Students on the Programme have used it to either consolidate their knowledge and progress in their organisational/industry career ladder, or have used it as an opportunity to change career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Logistics and Supply Chains
- Leading Strategic Decision-Making
- Management Research
- Management and Organisational Change
- Principles and Practice of Project Management
- Strategic Project Risk Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesProject Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 333 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. In addition, applicants must have two years' relevant work experience. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- Applications need to be supported with a personal statement detailing the reasons for choosing the particular specialism.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
- We welcome applications from students studying a wide range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9260 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9260 GBP per year during 24 months.
National8060 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland £8,060
- Overseas and EU £9,260
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.