Why study International Relations ?
The International Relations program from the International University of Sarajevo unites the political, economic, social, security, and cultural dimensions for the study of international issues and develop the skills of a detailed and critical analysis of international politics, and we introduce you to the latest research in this discipline.
The program offers an opportunity to explore the progressive and comprehensive understanding of the forces shaping the world and the challenges they pose for states and the international community.
All students receive training on research methods, main theories of international relations and advanced academic writing. Lecturers are internationally recognized experts who will help you develop the skills that will help you make an expanded research project on a topic of your choice.
Upon completing the studies, you will be able to seek work in various government, international and non-governmental organizations and you will be ready to continue your doctoral program studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conflicts and Conflict Resolution
- Thesis Preparation Seminar
- Theories Of Peace and Conflict
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Political Economy Of Conflicts
- Conflict Transformation and Peace Building
- Transitional Justice Approaches
- Genocide and Crimes against Humanity
- Mediation and Negotiation
- International Relations Profession
- Peace and Conflict Studies in the Balkans
- Politics, Religion and Society Of the Balkans
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form in which applicants must indicate the faculty and study program to which he/she applies
- Original and certified copy of the diploma for the previous education and Certificate of grades achieved during the studies;
- Official document for recognition of qualification for those who gained their degree outside of Bosnia and Herzegovina showing that candidates completed education adequate for continuation of studies, or document showing that recognition procedure has been initiated. In exceptional cases, candidates can be admitted conditionally, before foreign qualification recognition procedure is ended;
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy (with validity period of at least two years);
- Two photos, size 6x4;
- Certificate of no criminal record (not older than six months and only for foreign students who are doing residency permit through IUS services;
- Health Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sarajevo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.