Why Study Computer Science and Engineering ?
Arm yourself with the knowledge and skills in mathematics and logical reasoning, problem-solving, and provide in-depth knowledge in computer systems and programming.
Get involved in practical work - weekly sessions in computer laboratory, for technical and research skills. Project based learning as well as liberal arts courses equip you with crucial teamwork, written and oral communication soft skills.
You can shape your own study – choose your own area:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Vision
- Computer and Network Security
- Wireless Mobile Networks
- Robotics, and more.
At the end, you will be able to apply the principles and practices of computer sciences in solving various practical problems.
You can find yourself in diverse fields of web applications, computer graphics, network administration, security, computer systems, computer vision, databases, wireless networks and artificial intelligence. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences and Engineering provides also an excellent basis for further specialization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Complexity
- Modern Cryptography
- Analysis Of Numerical Algorithms
- Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Advanced Database Management Systems
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Data Communications and Computer Networks
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Computer Vision
- Advanced Computer Graphics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Software Engineering
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form in which applicants must indicate the faculty and study program to which he/she applies
- Original and certified copy of the diploma for the previous education and Certificate of grades achieved during the studies;
- Official document for recognition of qualification for those who gained their degree outside of Bosnia and Herzegovina showing that candidates completed education adequate for continuation of studies, or document showing that recognition procedure has been initiated. In exceptional cases, candidates can be admitted conditionally, before foreign qualification recognition procedure is ended;
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy (with validity period of at least two years);
- Two photos, size 6x4;
- Certificate of no criminal record (not older than six months and only for foreign students who are doing residency permit through IUS services;
- Health Certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sarajevo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.