This Facilities Management course at Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with knowledge of the principles and methods of successful facilities management, from technological processes to commercial considerations. This will enable you to operate professionally at a high level within the industry.
Distance learning study replaces campus attendance with specially-developed online learning materials. You can study at your own pace, in your own time from anywhere in the world.
How you’ll be taught
You’ll learn through a combination of self-directed independent online learning materials, online discussion topics and independent study.
Assessment is by a mix of methods including written examinations and coursework assignments. Coursework is submitted online so campus attendance is only required for written exams.
For students based outside the UK, exams may also be taken by arrangement at an approved examination centre close to your location.
You will graduate into an industry where your skills are in high demand. Facilities Management professionals are required in all sectors of global economies from airports and other infrastructure to leisure facilities, commercial organisations, consultancies, property companies, Integrated FM providers and local and central government. Possible roles following graduation could include the following:
- Facilities Manager
- Contract Manager
- FM Consultant
- Estates Manager
- Property and Facilities Director
- Maintenance Manager
- Project Manager
- Account Director
- Business Development Manager
- Space Planner
- Moves Manager
accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Economics
- Health and Safety
- Law and Administration: Property and Construction
- Property Asset Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Civil & Private Law View 60 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at a 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider applicants who have completed a Bachelor (Ordinary) degree if they have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry. There may also be an additional essay requirement if they apply with less than an Honours degree, this would be confirmed on submission of the application to the Admissions Team.
- As this course is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the minimum level of qualification to be considered will be at Bachelor (Ordinary) degree level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1050 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 GBP per module during 24 months.
National1020 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1020 GBP per module during 24 months.
- The rate shown is for 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.