You’ll be able to study in your own time at home or at work and progress toward an award at your pace, as your career or personal life dictate.You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
- The Online MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) at the Edinburgh Napier University will provide you with the opportunity to realise your full career potential.
- In recent years, students have come to our MBA with first degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/ not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our online (part-time) MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) is ideally suited to individuals who intend to balance their personal and professional commitments and study while working.
- Designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business and management education, it offers you choice in how, when and where you study, as well as the option to pursue a specialism in logistics and supply chains.
- Our course is tailored to the dynamic global business environment, focusing on developing skills in leadership, and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice. You’ll acquire competencies in innovative and creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 32 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The entry requirements for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above plus 2 years work experience in order to be eligible for this programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International1150 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 GBP per module during 21 months.
National1150 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 GBP per module during 21 months.
- Rate shown above is for 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.