The Organic Chemistry programme is offered by Southwest University China.
- To provide high-level multidiscipline and research-oriented education and training in Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) and well-integrated language and cultural experience
- To prepare students for both continued research in materials science for a PhD and a non-academic career in the rapidly emerging materials industry
Reasons for Choosing to Study at SWU
- A national key comprehensive university under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China.
- One of the “211 project” universities (top 100 universities in the 21th century gaining preferential support in the construction and development from the Central Government of China).
- Strong discipline profile: 12 disciplinary categories, 100 PhD degree programs of the first class disciplines, 44 master’s degree programs of the first class disciplines, 107 bachelor’s degree programs.
- Strong faculty profile: over 2800 full time teachers, nearly 1700 professors and associate professors (including research fellows), over 300 PhD supervisors, over 1300 master’s degree tutors.
- Less expenses: Studying at SWU Chongqing costs you much less because the consumption level in Chongqing is comparatively much lower than in most other cities in China, and the tuition fee at SWU is comparatively lower than that at many other universities in China.
- Delicious food: Chongqing cuisine is popular with people from all over the world for its beautiful outlook, fragrant smell, and good taste.
- Ideal studying environment: National famous garden-style campus located near Jialing River and Jinyun Mountain.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Thin Film Materials
- Structure and Properties of Materials
- Functional Materials
- Advanced Ceramic Materials
- Frontiers and Progress of Materials Science
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 72 other Masters in Biochemistry in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- High school graduate or above.
- Under the age of 35.
International5135 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15405 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
RMB 84 000 in total
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.