Edinburgh is the most famous festival city in the world with more than 70 years’ history of arts and cultural festivals. Visitors from all over the globe travel to this tourism-friendly capital city every year to experience its renowned arts and cultural festivals alongside its thriving portfolio of entertainment, business, and sporting events, making it a great place to study international festival and event management.
This International Festival and Event Management course at Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the knowledge you need to successfully plan, coordinate and manage international festivals and events, and to devise policies and strategies for the festival and event industry.
- Festival and Event management
- Arts and cultural management
- Performance and theatre production
- Event design and programming
- Festival logistics coordinator
- Music festival director
- Event marketing and sponsorship management
- Conference and corporate events management
- Charity fundraising and event management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Skills for Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Case Studies in International Tourism
- Contemporary Issues in Festivals and Events
- Contemporary Issues in Hospitality Management
- Destination Marketing
- Developing Intercultural Competence in the Workplace
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesInternational Relations Marketing Event Management View 399 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Edinburgh Napier University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme. Please note this is a conversion programme and may not be suitable for those with an academic background in event management.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16075 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16075 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8040 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.