As an application subject, Integrated Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine Nursing of our university is developed based on the following of the modern nursing philosophy, methods and technologies, creatively applies the theories, technologies and methods of the traditional Chinese medicine to the clinical practice of nursing, forms the nursing subject with the features of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and meanwhile concentrates the thinking essence of Wu Xia, Peng Jiazhen and other nationally famous traditional Chinese medicine nursing experts.
Entering the year of 2000, the foundation of the nursing institute marks a new era of the development of Integrated Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine Nursing of our university. The Integrated Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine Nursing program is offered at Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- For more information please visit the official website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 8 other Masters in Nursing in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Healthy foreign nationals. Applicants emigrating from mainland China, Hongkong, Macao or Taiwan must hold a valid foreign citizenship for no less than 4 years and a record of residency in the country for no less than 2 years in the most recent 4 years.
- A bachelor degree or degree of higher education background.
- Under 45 years of age; exceptions can be considered for applicants with competitive academic background or those recommended by collaborative universities.
International7792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7792 USD per year during 36 months.
- 51,000 - RMB
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.