Human Resource Management (Research-Based) from Cape Peninsula University of Technology provides academic excellence; operating at the cutting edge of our disciplines; creating and disseminating knowledge through high level research. Our students are taught by academics who are both actively engaged in industry, ensuring high programmatic relevance; and who are pushing forward the boundaries of discipline-specific knowledge.
The Master Degree in Human Resource Management offers students the opportunity to become a master practitioner in the HR field. This Masters Degree will enable HR practitioners to reflect critically on theory.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Economics Of Labour Relations
- Organisational Dynamics
- Modern Training Management
- Modern Themes In Human Resource Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 110 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International824 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 824 EUR per year during 24 months.
National824 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 824 EUR per year during 24 months.
Estimated fee: 14275 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.