Nature Conservation from Cape Peninsula University of Technology equips students with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct research in nature conservation, and to contribute to knowledge production through the understanding, application and evaluation of existing and new knowledge. The research problem, its justification, process and outcome are reported in a dissertation.
Management of research, environmental education, ecotourism, law enforcement, natural resources and alien plant control.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Natural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 4 other Masters in Biodiversity & Conservation in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International543 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 EUR per year during 24 months.
National543 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 EUR per year during 24 months.
Estimated fee: 9425 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.