The subject has quite a powerful discipline echelon which is composed of 3 professors, 2 associate professors, 3 lecturers and 3 teaching assistants. It centers on the teaching of Traditional Chinese Medicine English Master degree candidates, gradually perfects its Traditional Chinese Medicine Foreign Language faculty, keeps deepening the research on the translation theory, steadily improves the Traditional Chinese Medicine Foreign Language teaching methods, and vigorously expands the translation practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine Foreign Language. The Traditional Chinese Medicine Foreign Language program is offered at Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The station attaches importance not only to the improvement of the English translation, English writing skills, and English listening and speaking ability of the Master and Doctor degree candidates, but also to the further study of the basic theories of Traditional Chinese Medicine, basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ancient Chinese Medical Language, classical and Chinese morphology of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- For more information please visit the official website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguages Human Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 168 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Healthy foreign nationals. Applicants emigrating from mainland China, Hongkong, Macao or Taiwan must hold a valid foreign citizenship for no less than 4 years and a record of residency in the country for no less than 2 years in the most recent 4 years.
- A bachelor degree or degree of higher education background.
- Under 45 years of age; exceptions can be considered for applicants with competitive academic background or those recommended by collaborative universities.
International7792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7792 USD per year during 36 months.
- 51,000 - RMB
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.