The subject has quite a reasonable discipline echelon which is engaged in the clinical research of Gynecology for a long time.
Over the years, this subject has sequentially undertaken different levels of scientific research programs of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, State Education Commission, Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality, Education Commission of Shanghai Municipality, Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau, etc., and won the third prize of the scientific and technological achievement award by the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. The Traditional Chinese Medicine Gynecology program is offered at Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Gynecology of Yueyang Hospital was approved as the Shanghai Traditional Chinese Medicine specialty by Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau in 2000, and approved as a specialty of the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2001. Gynecology of Shuguang Hospital and Longhua Hospital was approved as a key specialty of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2001.
- For more information please visit the official website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 168 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Healthy foreign nationals. Applicants emigrating from mainland China, Hongkong, Macao or Taiwan must hold a valid foreign citizenship for no less than 4 years and a record of residency in the country for no less than 2 years in the most recent 4 years.
- A bachelor degree or degree of higher education background.
- Under 45 years of age; exceptions can be considered for applicants with competitive academic background or those recommended by collaborative universities.
International7792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7792 USD per year during 36 months.
- 51,000 - RMB
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.