It was established as one of the first key projects of Shanghai Higher Education Bureau in 1984, approved as a key subject of the State Education Commission in 1989, and confirmed as a key subject of the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1993.
In 1993, its breast disease specialty and biliary specialty were approved as Shanghai Traditional Chinese Medicine Breast Disease Medical Collaboration Center and Traditional Chinese Medicine Biliary Disease Medical Collaboration Center by Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau; in 1996, its biliary specialty was approved as the National Traditional Chinese Medicine Cholelithiasis Medical Center by the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It was approved as a key subject of the leading medical specialties in Shanghai by Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau in 1995, and approved as a clinical medical center in Shanghai and a key subject of Shanghai and the Ministry of Education in 2001. The Traditional Chinese Medicine External Medicine program is offered at Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- For more information please visit the official website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 168 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Healthy foreign nationals. Applicants emigrating from mainland China, Hongkong, Macao or Taiwan must hold a valid foreign citizenship for no less than 4 years and a record of residency in the country for no less than 2 years in the most recent 4 years.
- A bachelor degree or degree of higher education background.
- Under 45 years of age; exceptions can be considered for applicants with competitive academic background or those recommended by collaborative universities.
International7792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7792 USD per year during 36 months.
- 51,000 - RMB
Living costs for Shanghai
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.