It was approved as the 5th groups of key subjects by Education Commission of Shanghai Municipality in 2006, and approved as a key subject of Shanghai in 2007.
The subject has quite a reasonable discipline echelon which is composed of Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnostics Teaching and Research Section, Traditional Chinese Medicine Four Diagnostic Method Information Technology Complex Laboratory (a Level 3 laboratory of State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine), etc., and the subject members are from traditional Chinese medicine, computer science and technology, bioengineering and other specialties. The Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnostics program is offered at Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- For more information please visit the official website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 168 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Healthy foreign nationals. Applicants emigrating from mainland China, Hongkong, Macao or Taiwan must hold a valid foreign citizenship for no less than 4 years and a record of residency in the country for no less than 2 years in the most recent 4 years.
- A bachelor degree or degree of higher education background.
- Under 45 years of age; exceptions can be considered for applicants with competitive academic background or those recommended by collaborative universities.
International7792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7792 USD per year during 36 months.
- 51,000 - RMB
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.