Areas of Study
The Sports Science and Physical Education program of the University Putra Malaysia offers the following areas of study:
- Master of Education (MEd) in Physical Education: Among the courses include Physical Education Teaching Approaches, Pedagogy and Curriculum Development in Physical Education, Programme Evaluation in Physical Education and Sports, Assessment in Kinesiology, and Supervision in Physical Education.
- Master of Education (MEd) in Sport Science: It is a course-based program that emphasizes a client based oriented application on sport science such as Exercise Physiology, Sport & Exercise Psychology, Biomechanics, Sport Nutrition, Motor Development and Assessment in Kinesiology.
- Master of Science in Physical Education or Sport Science: It provides advanced training in the general area of physical education, health education, or sport science with an emphasis on research. Graduates will be competent and ready for career in health care, health coach, consulting, research associate, sporting careers (administration, coaching, sport psychology, strength and conditioning coach), injury prevention and rehabilitation, community/municipal programming.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the program page.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Sports Sciences View 5 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Malaysia
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, with minimum CGPA of 2.75, as accepted by the HEP's Senate; OR
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to a minimum of three (3) years working experince in a relevant field/passed internal assessment; OR
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experince in a relevant field.
International5431 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5431 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National2963 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2963 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National: 12,250 MYR per full programme
- International: 22,450 MYR per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.