All of the academic staffs’ qualifications are in accordance to their specialization for these programmes, which are: Learning and Learning Experience Design; Instructional Technology; Emerging Technologies and Innovations; Multimodality; Flexible Learning; Learning Analytics and e-Entrepreneurship Education, in order to enhance STEM, IR4.0 and holistic individual development. The programme is translational in nature that allows multidisciplinary, problem solving and industrial related which has been evaluated and recommended by an international expert. In addition, the faculty also provides several 21st century learning spaces which features the dynamic integration of infrastructure (psychosocial, space, and technology), info structure and comprehensive curriculum.
Uniqueness and strengths of programmes offered
Through the Educational Technology program of the University Putra Malaysia, student will immerse in an outstanding learning experience in:
- Designing and developing instructional-based technology and innovation to solve problems;
- Integrating, generating and conveying knowledge related to appropriate instructional technology and innovation;
- Conducting projects or research in educational technology, instructional technology, learning design and innovations in various settings.
This programme is offered to all graduate teachers’ trainee, teachers, education officers or all non-teacher graduates who are interested to further their studies in the field of educational technology. Graduates of this programme have embarked on broad career path such as educational technologies, instructional designer, educators (schools and higher education institutions), educational technology consultant research officer and policy maker for educational technology.
- For more information, please visit the program page.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 29 other Masters in Teaching in Malaysia
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, with minimum CGPA of 2.75, as accepted by the HEP's Senate; OR
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to a minimum of three (3) years working experince in a relevant field/passed internal assessment; OR
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experince in a relevant field.
International5431 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5431 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National2963 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2963 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National: 12,250 MYR per full programme
- International: 22,450 MYR per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.