The aim of the Sustainable Landscape Management program of the University Putra Malaysia is to equip students with the theoretical, technical, professional skills and knowledge in sustainable landscape management and maintenance, landscape ecology, environmental technology, law, risk management and economy.
The MSLM program is designed to provide opportunities for students to independently acquire knowledge and professional skills pertaining to their future careers. Students are required to complete a one year program with total of 40 credits of compulsory coursework.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Landscape and Sustainability
- Landscape Project Management
- Tropical Landscape Ecology
- Landscape Architecture Research Method
- Greenspace Management and Maintenance
- Urban Green Environment
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development Landscape Architecture View 29 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Malaysia
- Background in Landscape Architecture, Architecture & Interior Architecture & other related field
- CGPA 3.00
- CGPA 2.750 - CGPA 2.999 + 3 Years Working Experience
- CGPA under 2.500 - 2.749 + 5 Years Working Experience
International3620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5431 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National2298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3447 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
- National: 14,250 MYR per full programme
- International: 22,450 MYR per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.