The mission of the International Management programme from University of Bologna is to offer its students top quality international management education and insights, as well as practical hands-on business experiences through a strong and reputable network of global partners in Italy, France, Brazil, China, Germany, Mexico and Russia.
- MIEX maintains its longstanding tradition as a leading international management program that shapes well-rounded, dynamic professionals who are ready to face the global business world head on.
- International Banking
- Human Resource Management and International Business Organization -
- International Marketing & Brand Management
- International Business Law
- Negotiation Techniques and Economic Information Analysis
- International Business Strategy and International Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Development View 124 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A coherent background. Previous studies, international study mobility and post bachelor degree experiences in line with the Master’s educational goals and contents: 25 points;
- Motivation Letter: 25 points; The letter must specify the candidate’s intentions of choice between the one year Fast Track program and the MSc Level biennial course. In the latter case, the candidate must indicate two desired options, in order of priority, among the destinations offered by the MIEX university network;
- English Language Proficiency;
- Marks/Grades obtained during previous studies: 25 points;
- Certificates or self-certifying documents declaring proficiency in other foreign languages other than English or the candidate’s native language may reward bonus points assigned by the board of examiners;
International8600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8600 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8600 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.