This Micromaster Clinical Research Skills programme from Utrecht University is geared towards clinical researchers, nurses, general practitioners, and other health professionals that are looking to upgrade their skills in judging and conducting clinical research.
After following these courses, participants are required to complete a capstone assignment. This is a compulsory overarching assignment, in which the knowledge gained in the courses can be applied.
This programme is composed with care. Since the courses are accredited and the programme is recognized by the Graduate School of Life Sciences, the following must be taken into account:
- It is essential to follow the courses in the pre-determined order.
- Starting dates of courses, interim deadlines, and dates of exams are fixed, but participants can choose when and where they want to watch web lectures and work on assignments.
- Participants have to meet all the deadlines, otherwise participants cannot take the exam
- and thus finish the courses.
- All courses (including the capstone) must be successfully completed in order to obtain the micromaster certificate.
- The participant gets two exam moments: 1 regular and 1 re-sit (only when grade
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThe micromaster Clinical Research Skills programme consists of the following courses:
- Study Design in Etiologic Research
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Systematic Reviews in Intervention Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 14 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Management Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Human Medicine in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enroll in this programme, you need:
- A Bachelor's degree in (bio)medical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, medicine or veterinary medicine, epidemiology or a comparable degree
- An academic (university) level of thinking
- Sufficient proficiency in English reading and writing
- Access to the computer programs SPSS, R & Review Manager software (RevMan)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3995 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3995 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
National3995 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3995 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.