This requires training young scientists with a broad multidisciplinary culture. The BIM course responds to this growing demand at national and international level.
It is built at the interface of the two mentions Informatics and Molecular and Cellular Biology ( BMC ) with the participation of the Mathematics and Applications mention, and is also intended for students with a license in Computer Science (for the Computer Science) or science. of life (for the Molecular and Cellular Biology mention). The purpose of the training is undifferentiated (professional and research).
The new aspects of this Bioinformatics and Modeling course at Sorbonne University compared to the masters existing in France and abroad are:
- a training program integrated into biology, combining algorithmics, combinatorics and statistics for bioinformatics and mathematical modeling;
- research modules designed to mix students from different disciplines;
- upgrading modules to allow the acquisition of knowledge but also of a common language to allow exchanges;
- modules shared by teachers from different disciplines. This collaboration in the same module should enrich the "classic" disciplinary pedagogy and aims to broaden the minds of the students.
- Distributed Agents
- Operations Research
- Data, Learning, Knowledge
- Software Science and Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Computer Sciences Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 69 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Sorbonne University and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Prospective students from a country outside of Europe who partners with Campus France, will need to apply via the ‘Study in France’ section of the Campus France website, between November.
- For students residing in France, or students from countries outside of France who are not part of Campus France, they can apply directly via eCandidate, Sorbonne University’s official application interface. Application opening times and deadlines vary according to faculties and specific degrees, but typically run between November and June.
- Students from the European Union and Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein are also able to apply for a master’s degree directly via eCandidate.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.