The Shenyang University of Chemical Technology offers a Master's in Information and Communication Engineering.
There is a teaching staff with high teaching level and research ability in our college. There are two doctoral supervisors and twenty-six master supervisors. Among all sixty-eight teachers, there are ten professors and twenty-two associate professors, and thirty-four teachers have obtained doctorate.
In our college, two teachers are Outstanding Teachers of Liaoning Province, three teachers are Young and Middle-aged Prominent Teachers of Liaoning Province, one teacher is Distinguished Teacher of Liaoning Province, one teacher is Outstanding Teacher of Shenyang and five teachers are selected as Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand-Talented Person. Four teachers are selected as leaders of their majors and two as leaders of science in our university. What else, two teachers are selected as the top-ten teachers.
Our college undertakes more than 140 projects, including 863 program, the National Natural Science Fund, some provincial and ministerial projects and some projects consigned by enterprises. We have obtained 17 Science and Technology Progress Award of provincial and ministerial level, and more than 200 patent and software copyrights. Our teachers have published more than 500 papers in important learned periodicals within or abroad China, and more than 150 of these papers are included in SCI or EI. We have obtained 4 Excellent teaching achievement awards in Liaoning Province and published more than 10 teaching materials of national level.
- There are seven undergraduate majors, including Automation, Measurement and control technology and Instrument, Electric Engineering and Automation, Electrical Information Engineering, Electronic Science and Technology, Communication Engineering and Internet of Things Engineering. The first two majors recruit students from section B of A group of undergraduate. Now there are about 1700 undergraduates in our college.
- There are also two A subject major can confer master's degree, including Control Science & Engineering and Information & Communication Engineering. There are more than 80 postgraduates in our college.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Communications Engineering View 51 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Age 35 years old at the maximum.
- Undergraduate certificated and transcripts.
- English teaching courses should provide a TOEFL score of 80 at the minimum, IELTS scores of 6.0 at the minimum, or proof of English as or working language.
International2570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2570 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 20,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.