The Life Science Innovation Program from University of Tsukuba, offers degrees in the research fields - Disease Mechanism, Drug Discovery, Food Innovation and Environmental Management.
What makes this program unique is that the students will be provided with academic background and at the same time, gain technical expertise through internships at different national and private institution in Tsukuba City.
The knowledge gained on the field of specialization will help them to find innovative approaches that are cross-disciplinary and create synergies between these fields.
Human Resource Development ObjectivesOur goal is to develop human resources with advanced and world-class professional research capabilities and initiate innovation in life science research
- Basic specialized knowledge of comprehensive field of life science innovation
- Specialized knowledge of one of the following fields: Disease Mechanism, Drug Discovery, Food Innovation, Environmental Management, Bioinformatics and Biomolecular Engineering
- The ability to collaborate with researchers outside of one's area of expertise
- English communication skills that work in the international community
- Capacity to perform research to understand the social needs, set and solve the problems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- OEIC Listening & Reading Test Official Score Certificate with photo identification, TOEFL-PBT or iBT Examinee’s Score Record with photo identification, TOFEL-iBT Home edition Test Taker Score Report, or IELTS (Academic Module) Official Test Report Form with photo identification of either of the examination you took in the past two years.
- Motivation letter, a study plan, academic/non-academic background, and future career plan(s)
- A recommendation letter of the department dean or the supervisor
- (Expected) Graduation Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Academic Transcript
International4103 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4103 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4103 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4103 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tsukuba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.