At Information Management - Information Systems and Technologies Management from Universidade Nova de Lisboa students will also be able to mobilize company information to promote innovation and increase process efficiency.
The Master Degree Program aims to train information managers to not only lead the creation and development of systems, but also implement strategies, methodologies and tools able to mobilize the organizations' information to promote innovation and increase process efficiency.
- Architectures for Information Systems
- Business Process Management
- Data Management and Storage
- Data Privacy, Security and Ethics
- Digital Transformation
- Information Project Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Informatics & Information Technology Engineering Management View 36 other Masters in Management Studies in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Universidade Nova de Lisboa and/or in Portugal, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field (completed by September 2021);
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Curriculum Vitae
- The members of the Admissions’ Jury Panel may decide to hold an interview with all or some candidates – face-to-face or videoconference.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.