At Data Driven Marketing from Universidade Nova de Lisboa the specialization in Data Science for Marketing is aimed at professionals who wish to acquire analytical skills in the field of marketing using the most advanced technologies, methodologies for collecting, analyzing and processing data in the scope of data science in order to allow making data-driven based decisions.
The specialization in Digital Marketing and Analytics is aimed at professionals who want to obtain skills in Digital Marketing and Web Analytics, using the most advanced methodologies for collecting, analyzing and processing data to support decision making in Web Marketing.
The specialization in Marketing Intelligence is aimed at professionals to lead and guide the collection, compilation, analysis and dissemination of marketing information in organizations. It is aimed also at Information Systems managers.
The specialization in Marketing Research and CRM is aimed at professionals who wish to obtain and deepen their skills in Marketing Research and CRM, using the most advanced methods of collection, analysis and treatment of information.
The Master Degree Program in Data Driven Marketing aims to train marketing specialists and managers with analytical tools applied in Marketing, to support decision making in this area.
- Big Data for Marketing
- Data Science for Marketing
- Marketing Engineering & Analytics
- Machine Learning in Marketing
- Marketing Strategy & Innovation
- Research Methodologies
- Social Network Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field (completed by September 2021);
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
- To complete the application, the applicant must register in NOVA IMS' Applications Portal, fill the form, upload their Curriculum Vitae, choose the program and pay the application fee in the Portal.
- The members of the Admissions’ Jury Panel may decide to hold an interview with all or some candidates – face-to-face or videoconference.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.