University of Guelph's Applied Nutrition unique interdisciplinary academic program prepares students to work in a practical setting by combining theory, empirical knowledge and professional skills.
This dietetic education program is accredited by the Partnership for Dietetic Education and Practice (PDEP) and prepares students for eligibility for registration with a provincial dietetics regulatory body.
The MAN program consists of three components:
- Practicum placements
- Practice-based research
- Graduate course work
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dietetic entrepreneurship
- Health promotion
- Sports and/or clinical nutrition
- Food service administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 29 other Masters in Food Sciences in Canada
Students applying to the MAN program must have:
- An honours degree within the previous three years from a dietetic program accredited by PDEP
- A minimum average of at least 75% in the last two years of their undergraduate program
- Grades of at least 75% in applied statistics and social science research methods courses
- These requirements may be in progress at the time of application but must be completed by April 30
International13674 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6837 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National4754 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2377 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Guelph
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.