The Social and Administrative Pharmacy program offered at Chulalongkorn University, aims to equip students with solid foundation in theory, concepts and tools, and prepare students with ability to acquire and develop new knowledge through conducting research.
- Junior/Senior management in public/private sectors
- Staff/employee/representative in multinational corporations (MNCs) or International organizations
- Business owner, startup entrepreneur
- Students can take full advantage of the multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary courses and programs offered by SAP to conduct integrated research using tools from different disciplines.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- B.Sc. degree in health-related sciences
- A minimum of 1 year working experience is preferred.
- English proficiency
- Applicants can apply online, in person, or by post and pay a non-refundable application fee of 1,000 Baht
International5510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2755 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.