By integrating knowledge from national experts and international partners form world-class universities and institutions, our graduate program highlights the action of drug in several key diseases, molecular pharmacology, and genetics in combination to identify novel molecular targets, investigation of bioactive compounds and biological molecules, and elucidate their preclinical impact in in vitro and in vivo settings. The Pharmacology and Toxicology program is offered at Chulalongkorn University.
- Researcher (Medical sciences; Pharmacology; Toxicology
- Clinical pharmacologist and toxicologist
- Product specialist
- Clinical research associate
- Government officer (drug licensing and authorization; drug enforcement; pharmacovigilance)
Major Research Areas
- Drug transporters and Metabolisms
- Safety Pharmacology and Drug interaction
- Immuno pharmacology
- Lipid and Platelets
- Pain research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The CV should include a description of your prior employment history and achievements on both academic and non-academic.
- Statement of purpose
- In this essay, please discuss (i) your research experience and accomplishments; (ii) awards and academic publications; (iii) research interest; and (iv) career goal.
- Abstract of your research study (optional)
- Two letters of recommendation
International4556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2278 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per semester during 24 months.
- national: 31,000 baht/semester
- international: 86,500 baht/semester
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.