European Studies is an interdisciplinary program part of Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate School in cooperation with Chula’s Faculty of Arts (History), Faculty of Political Science (International Relations), Faculty of Economics (Economics), and Faculty of Law (Law).
MAEUS graduates often pursue their careers in the government sector, the private sector, international organizations, NGOs, embassies, and educational institutes.
- History of the European Union
- Constitutional and Institutional Law of the European Union
- Economics of European Integration
- External Relations of the European Union
- Current Topic of the European Union
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Chulalongkorn University and/or in Thailand, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Photograph of the applicant (1-inch color photo with a blue background)
- Photocopy of applicant’s biodata or passport (for Non-Thai students only)
- A copy of the official transcript(s)
- A copy of an official English Proficiency Test Report
- A completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one of which must be an academic reference)
- A 750-word essay describing current activities, research interests, and future plans.
- A cashier’s check of 650 baht
International4214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2107 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 612 USD per semester during 24 months.
- national: 23,000 Baht/semester
- international: 80,000 Baht/semester
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.