In recent years, the area of clinical sciences progress rapidly, and new knowledge in medical sciences have been integrated into the therapy and prevention of disease and health promotion.
Students will learn how to conduct clinical research and clinical practice in their fields of interest through valid designs and methodologies in compliance with research ethical standards and publication ethics.
Chulalongkorn University's Clinical Sciences graduates can become experts, researchers, and professors in clinical sciences. Also, they can work in reputable research institutions to conduct innovative research to develop treatments for novel diseases and advanced technological treatments for patients.
Programme StructureKey research areas:
- Acupuncture / pain management
- Anesthesia: general, regional, neurosurgical, pediatric, OB-GYN, etc.
- Clinical epidemiology
- Craniofacial malformations
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Infectious diseases
- Integrative medicine
- Menopause: quality of life, metabolic syndrome, hormone replacement therapy, etc.
- Movement disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 26 other Masters in Public Health in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary, health sciences, or biological science with English proficiency test score (taken within 2 years of the date of admission to the program) meeting the university’s requirements.
- Other qualifications per Chulalongkorn Graduate School’s announcement in each academic year or the approval of the Program Committee.
International8534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4267 USD per semester during 24 months.
National3058 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1529 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Thai: 48,000 Baht
- Non Thai: 133,900 Baht
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.